I took a week off from this due to finals, but here it is and here I am and we is done with finals.
1. Columbus Crew (1) - A scoreless draw on the road at the fortress that is Toronto. Some diving antics, but still the top of the pack for now.
2. Chicago Fire (2) - I almost dropped them to third after their home loss to Houston, but... they've done well enough to stay up for now.
3. NE Revolution (4) - Road win against a terrible SJ still feels good for this recovering-from-injuries team.
4. KC Wizards (3) - Got the road tie against RBNY off of Conrad's third goal this season. Way to go, Jimmy!
5. RBNY (5) - No change in rank. They look good, but can't seem to put the game away.
6. Toronto FC (6) - No change, and I'll be more convinced that this team has arrived as a real contender when they can get results away from home and those bloody streamers.
7. Colorado Rapids (8) - Home victory against bitter Rocky Mountain Cup rivals, RSL.
8. LA Galaxy (9) - Excellent victory over FC Dallas. This time without Beckham. That is actually a great thing.
9. Houston Dynamo (14) - Big climb for this team after a couple of wins.
10. FC Dallas (7) - This team is slipping badly right now. 5-1 loss to LA? Yikes that hurts.
11. Chivas USA (12) - Home victory against DC, their first ever come-back win... not too bad with how many injuries are plaguing this team right now.
12. Real Salt Lake (10) - Tough road loss to Colorado, but this team is looking strong at home. If they can keep that up and then toss in a few wins on the road, they won't be in too bad of shape to squeeze into the playoffs.
13. DC United (11) - At least they didn't have an own goal, but man are they bad right now.
14. SJ Earthquakes (13) - No attacking power whatsoever and a defensive mishap that utterly blew.