Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dancing Just May Save The World

Perhaps this is not new to anyone, but it was to me. Matt Harding (a random human being/video game designer that has decided to travel the globe extensively, videotaping himself dancing foolishly in varied locations) seems like a cool guy to me. Big ups to Stride Gum for being willing to toss the necessary cash for travel expenses at him. Also, if you are interested, Jim Walsh from Minnpost.com helps explain how this thing got started and came to fruition. Things like this just make me happy.

Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

This video/concept brings great joy to my soul! I especially love the demilitarized Korea shot and Nellis Air Space (although major props for getting people to dance in Lisbon--we lived in Portugal for a few months and wow, that's an accomplishment).

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

I loved this so much that I shared it with everyone on google reader. I can do that you know.