Friday, October 10, 2008

Bless The Office

I have heard some critiques of this season of The Office (two episodes in, it seems a little early to think you can accurately describe any sort of "trend" into anything doesn't it?), how it feels more like a sitcom and Michael's acting is different and what not. People are lame. Watch these deleted scenes and tell me that they are not as hilarious as anything else the show has ever done. While I will admit that last night's episode wasn't the funniest I've ever seen, at not point did I feel dissatisfied with it; it was a story mover to help build for future conflicts between Michael and Holly from what I could tell, and therefore it was important. Anyway, these deleted scenes are fantastic. Oh, and in case you haven't heard of it yet, Matt tuned me in to a blog that should satisfy all of your extra-curricular The Office needs. The Office Tally. Go check it out. Seriously.

Update: Here is the second clip of deleted scenes, or Deleted Scenes 2.0. They can't be held responsible for what the first Deleted Scenes did.

Additional Update: The third clip of deleted scenes.

No comments: