Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm Done...

...with school (at least for this semester).

In other news, I got a special fun new toy (and by toy I mean awesome responsibility that requires great skill, respect, and dedication to master). It is a Smith & Wesson Model 36 "Chief's Special" .38 Special snubnose revolver. It is used, so it only cost $250.00. I haven't shot it yet, so we'll see how it holds up, but so far not too shabby a deal. Mainly, I wanted something simple and effective for Sierra to use if the need to protect herself (and my PEZ collection) arose and I was not there. The pic to the right is not my specific gun (taking one to upload seemed like a lot of extra work tonight, so I just found one online). It seemed like it captured the essence of my gun pretty dang well though (although I would never tie some silly little string on my baby).

No comments: