Monday, September 08, 2008

Weezer Week!

In my search for the "Lover in the Snow" video, I stumbled across something really cool that MTV did when the Red Album came out (at least I assume it was back then). They filmed little music videos for a few of the songs from the albums. They also did a lot of backstage/interview kind of stuff with the band too. I'll be posting the videos in no particular order (mostly because I can't find videos for all of the songs) but enjoy them nonetheless.
To start off, one of my favorite aspects of the Red Album is the fact that it finally gives a stage for the rest of the band to take a bigger role in the song-writing and performing. We'll begin with two of my favorite songs from the album.
The first is "Thought I Knew" and surely you'll notice that it is Brian singing.

Today's other video is Pat's song called "Automatic"

No comments: