Friday, April 03, 2009

New Incubus Single - "Black Heart Inertia"

Incubus has released the new single from their up and coming album. The track is called "Black Heart Inertia" and can be found on their website (just click the link and stay where it leads you...the song will automatically begin to play). To be honest I wasn't terribly impressed with the first or second listen. By no means did I dislike it, but it didn't reach out and grab me either. Feel free to go give it a try yourself though. I'm all about sharing these days.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I was kind of slow. I didn't really like their last two albums so much, so I don't really expect much from them anymore. I don't know what changed, just...something. I know, that's very unscientific of me.

elopingcamel said...

I can't say that I share your feelings for A Crow Left Of The Murder. I absolutely love that album. Light Grenades took a long time for me to enjoy, but that was only because of "Oil & Water," "Diamonds & Coal," and "Love Hurts." The rest of the album I loved from the get go. Now all three of those songs have grown on me a lot. It was definitely their first CD where I had a period of not liking songs on it, though--which thing saddened me.