Thursday, April 02, 2009

Encore Performance

For those who missed it (or those who want to relive it again), Jimmy Eat World will be doing an encore performance of their Clarity Live show at 4:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time) at the website jimmyeatworld.com. For more info go here.

Also, this is the day that they release the live album of the show with the 13 Clarity tracks (the best ones from the shows) and the two extra tracks "What Would I Say To You Now?" and "No Sensitivity."

Sweet.

Update: Sorry, the show will be April 7th. It just realized I hadn't stated the day and that made it seem like this was happening today. My bad.

5 comments:

heather said...

I LOVE Jimmy! Thanks for the heads up...I'm for sure going to check it out.

Ryan said...

It says 6:00 on the website.

elopingcamel said...

Thank you sir. I did my math wrong. It has been corrected. Oh, and the 6:00 p.m. is Mountain time. So it is 5:00 p.m. over here (unless I did my math wrong again).

Ryan said...

It's 6 pm Pacific daylight time (PDT). Arizona and Las Vegas are currently in the same time zone because they do not do daylight savings.

elopingcamel said...

I defer to Ryan's wisdom on this. I will still probably check it at 5 out of my own insecurities and fears though.