Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Unskippable

Long cut scenes in video games can be some of the most annoying things on Earth if you can't skip them. It is about time someone found a way to combine the awesome power of commentary humor (a la Mystery Science Theater 3000) with something that frustrates me so. Thanks to Shamus for posting this video on his blog.

Disclaimer: yes, this is a complete MST3K ripoff in form, but that does not mean it is un-enjoyable. Just give it a little time so you can warm up to the humor. You don't need to be into video games to be able to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromdresses with sleeves!?! cheap mobile phone.