Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Those Who Missed It...

There are many different forms and styles of comedy. Some comedians get really hyper and loud to achieve their style of humor. Some are very quiet and subtle. Some humor involved language and the play of words, while other humor relies completely on a facial expression or whatever. To be honest, I am not sure what style of humor this next video would fall under (certainly there are many more than the few I have listed). Whatever style it is, I hereby declare it my favorite. It is a brilliant kind of humor and doesn't need to resort on gimmicks; swearing; dirty themes; loud noises, bangs, or pops; or anything other than comedic perfection. To those behind the SNL Digital Shorts (the Lonely Island boys), the cast and writers of SNL, Lorne Michaels, and especially to Neil Patrick Harris: I thank and salute your comedic achievement.

3 comments:

heather said...

man, I loved this one. Everytime I watch it, it just keeps getting funnier to watch.

Alex Dye said...

The guitar solo was the best.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.halter neck wedding dress!?! christian louboutin platforms. Plus Size Wedding Dresses