Friday, May 01, 2009

Movie Trailers: 2 Childhood Faves (that is short for "favorites")

Two trailers were recently released for films that I am very excited to see.

First up: The Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Sadly, I couldn't embed it on el bloggito, so you'll have to go watch it here.

Second: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. I gotta admit, the movie certainly has a different feel than the old cartoon that I used to watch, but it did have at least somewhat of the same vibe I got from the recent reincarnation of the comics.
G.I. JOE trailer in HD

2 comments:

Matt said...

The Transformer Trailer wins by a long shot. If I were to see that G.I. Joe trailer, I would not guess what it was until the end. I don't remember crap like that in my G.I. Joe toys. Accelerator suits? Hopefully it was just a bad trailer.

elopingcamel said...

I don't remember accelerator suits specifically, but I do remember that they started adding some random things to "spice" up the line by the end. Maybe we got out of the action figure stage too early to remember. I'll ask Jed.