Friday, May 01, 2009

Live And Intimate Episode 5: Looks Like Nate Ruess Is Not The One Who Does Not Get It

I love The Format. If you haven't heard them yet, please do yourself the favor of getting their album Dog Problems as quickly as you can. Then, listen to it. A lot. It starts out excellent, and it gets more enjoyable with every single listen.

Here are the two "driving force" members of The Format (singer Nate Ruess and guitarist Sam Means) performing an acoustic set for what is called "The DL Show" (I am not sure why though, yet).

First up: a song called "She Doesn't Get It"


Next, a song that was written for a film starring Jon Heder and Mila Kunis called Moving McAllister. I saw this film. I was not impressed. Here is the song "Swans"


Last Episode
Next Episode

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromwedding jackets christian louboutin fur boots. Mother Of Bride