Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Movie News

A new scene has been added to Harry Potter 6 (i.e. one not from the book). I found myself incredibly bothered with this at first, but it kind of makes sense now to me. We really don't get to see very much of the muggle world in the books and this scene just may help us get a "bigger picture."

Also, Dominic Monaghan (LOTR's Pippin, Lost's Charlie) has landed himself a role in the upcoming film, X-Men: Wolverine. Finally, a chance to see him alongside the ever-handsome Hugh Jackman (it took you long enough Hollywood). Congrats to him.

One thing I'm fascinated by, is the comments below the announcement. I think Poopman summed up my feelings on it rather well; somehow fans think it is their right and duty to complain about every little thing that gets announced regarding anything. So, I have decided to join the complainers by complaining about them. I should start some kind of message board for all of us who are sick of "fans" feeling like their opinions on whatever subject they are obsessed with are somehow important.

Ahhhh... I feel well vented now.

No comments: