Thursday, August 16, 2007

Keepin It Clean

Galaxies above--
perfect heavens keeping peace.
Nature is order.



I am cleaning up my iTunes and my music folders on my compy at home. It is so nice to almost be done. I find it so amazing that organizing and cleaning actually relieves stress and helps you think and breathe more clearly. It is amazing to think that our spirits sense disorder and it wears at them. My poor little spirit... I guess I should have kept my room clean all those years.

In honor of my newfoundland appreciation of cleanliness and order, I give you its opposite (in song form): a volcano.

Damien Rice - "Volcano"

2 comments:

silentkid said...

Damien Rice plays a great version of Volcano on the Live From Abbey Road series on the Sundance Channel. If you have Comcast On Demand, you should check it out. It might be on YouTube...I haven't checked.

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora frombridal jackets. Christian Louboutin Pumps Evening Dresses