Tuesday, July 14, 2009

300 Dollar Bill, Y'all

That title is so totally a shout out to my boys in Limp Bizkit. This post has nothing to do with them, but earlier this month I was messing with my iTunes and stumbled upon their second album Significant Other. I recommend going back and listening to an album that at one time you thought was stinking awesome, but then you stopped listening to because you realized the band is terribly lame. It was a strange journey that night = total acid trip without the acid or the trip (I pretty much just sat there in my chair).

On to more important things: this is the 3ooth post! Hot dang! It has been a while since I last posted, so I didn't know how to celebrate this day. I didn't want to come whimpering back with some lame post, so I had to find something good. Then, yesterday... it fell into my lap. Many may have seen this already (I know Steven, Jenna, and Sierra certainly have), but even we who have watched it once already should give it another go. We can make this happen people. We can make Quidditch a reality.

Thank you Steven for this amazing gem.

I now give you: Muggle Quidditch.

5 comments:

heather said...

Yeah 300th post! I actually haven't seen this. This was pretty funny, my favorite was when the dad said, "I'm so proud of my son, that's why I sent him to collage...to play Quidditch." Thanks for sharing!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

I know exactly how you feel about old music. It can be embarrassing even if you are by yourself. I keep all that stuff on my ipod though for nostalgia's sake. It's also nice to see how far our tastes in music have come. What better way to see that than to listen to awful music. I want to get my hands on that Coal Chamber cd, because that would probably be pretty funny.

Braaaaaaaaaadleeeeeeeeeeeey!

elopingcamel said...

I recently listened to the old "big truck" song from that Coal Chamber album, because it is one of Sierra's favorite things while we are driving to have me sing "Du du du du du, du du, du du, du du du, du du du du du, du du, du du, BIG TRUCK"

Go on youtube. You can find any song in a pinch there.

Anonymous said...

You have some sth~~ vintage wedding gowns christian louboutin fur boots. Bridesmaid Dresses