Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Procrastination is a Minx

So, I had this excited debate all planned out for which is funnier: Flight of the Conchords, or Tenacious D. Here's the deal, I got married and went on a honeymoon and frankly lost interest in doing that piece. That, my friends, is the real danger of procrastination--it will suck the desire from you. The longer I put it off, the less exciting it became. So instead of the debate, I'm just gonna give the answer: they are both hilarious. One is high-energy and very offensive, the other is awkward and subtle. Pick your poison.

I also thought I'd put up a clip from Dimitri martin's stand-up (it's the one where he shows a pie-chart of procrastination that is empty and says, "I was gonna make a pie chart for procrastination, but..."). I couldn't find it. So instead, just enjoy his cameo in the season finale of Flight of the Conchords.

No comments: