Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Zelda Main Theme on Classical Guitar

Many of you now know, I'm a sucker for old school video game music. Hearing that music instantly takes me back to those wonderful days of playing NES as a child, the sense of wonder and exploration of fantastic worlds, the sense of trepidation heading into the bosses' lairs, and the sense of anxiety and fear knowing my very sanity lay in the balance if I couldn't figure out how to beat freaking Castlevania.

I am also a sucker for classical guitar, so when someone combines classical guitar with my favorite old school video game music... the rapture. Today I stumbled upon this little gem and thought I'd share with you all. This guy's name is Jonas Lefvert, and he plays a mean Zelda Main Theme.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: