Friday, December 02, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I have no other reason to write this other than to shed a little light into what I've been digging lately.

I currently love (meaning I have recently watched or read or otherwise involved myself with):

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
Star Wars (specifically the Clone Wars cartoon and the novels).
Harry Potter.
Transformers (specifically the old 80s cartoon).
Castle.
Batman (the comics and specifically the Anthology collection of the series from start to finish).
Green Lantern (the comics, but I did like the movie despite its flaws).
Smallville.
The Hunger Games.
Drizzt Do'Urden (Forgotten Realms) novels.
Community.
The Office.
Raising Hope.
The Walking Dead.
Burn Notice.
Elantris.
Portugal. The Man.
Jimmy Eat World (specifically Clarity).
Matchbook Romance (specifically Voices).
Radiohead.
I Am Legend (the soundtrack).
The Mars Volta.
Say Anything.
Band of Horses (specifically Everything All the Time).

I'm sure there is more, but these were the ones that popped into my head most readily. They are of course in no particular order. Good day to you, fair peoples, to the tune of a happy song.

Portugal. The Man - "When the War Ends"