Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is This Thing Still On?

I miss blogging. I used to have so much fun stumbling upon random things that made me laugh or excited and then sharing them with whoever cared enough to read this here thing. I loved writing strange little poems and posting them for your (and mostly my) enjoyment. I miss having a place where I could publicly share my thoughts and likes. So I think I'll try to resurrect this thing.

Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I used to for writing or even just general web surfing. I don't watch as much TV, as many movies, or listen to as much music as I used to. I (most sadly) hardly ever write songs, stories, or poems anymore. So I am not sure what it is that I will share (because I don't like uploading pictures every time I am going to post on here and that--at least in some ways--means that I won't be doing those nice family update posts with cute pictures of my awesome baby.

Anyway, welcome back me.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome back Papa!!

heather said...

I've wondered what happend to you..but I know school is what happened.
Sad that you are not writing songs now adays but that's what happens when you have kids.
By the way, you need to post pictures of that cute baby of yours! Tell Sierra to start a blog and post pictures. :)