Thursday, January 27, 2011

Video Games: The Franchise

Not too long ago I started playing some old video games (talking about them old school NES system games like Zelda and Metroid). This started a new John Project that I am still working on but just slowly, because I don't have a ton of time for things like video games right now. Anyway, what I am doing is playing through my favorite game franchises in chronological order. I am still on the NES, but thus far I have played and beaten: Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania 1, Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, Castlevania 3: Curse of Dracula, and Ninja Gaiden 1. The franchises I plan on following are: Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, and Ninja Gaiden. More may get added later, but that seems like plenty already to me.

Granted I don't own all of these games nor all of the systems along the way that I will need to finish this, but like I said, there is no rush on this. I'll get to it when I get to it. Until then it is really fun playing and finally beating these games that I loved when I was little but was not coordinated enough to beat.

1 comment:

lin said...

I get much in your theme really gowns with sleeves thank your very much i will come every day