Monday, May 17, 2010

The Cover Game: Part Deux

After last week's rather difficult jam, I thought we'd reign it in a little bit and throw some of you a bone. This may still be difficult for many, but I'll be shocked if nobody gets it.

So, if you need a refresher on the rules, go here. Otherwise... Who is the original artist of this song?

The Deftones - "No Ordinary Love"


DING DING DING! We have our winner! Well done, Sir Matthew, on correctly answering Sade as the original artist of this song. Here is a video of her performing it live.


As for your prize... EASY. I actually--and rather coincidentally really--finished developing a pill that will do just that for you. Text me or Tweet me or blog comment me or Facebook me or call me about it anytime.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I know it! Sade. or Shaday or Saday or however you say it. I have this cd and he talks about it in the booklet.

Ryan said...

What Matt said.

elopingcamel said...

Ding ding ding! We have our winner! Well done, Matthew. What would you like your prize to be?

Matt said...

I want the ability to collapse my body into a small suitcase.