Monday, March 01, 2010

The Answer You've All Been Waiting For...

Apparently this first test of your music knowledge skills was just a little too tough and obscure. We only had one actual guess (thanks, Ryan), which (sorry, Ryan) unfortunately was incorrect. I guess that this means that I win the prize this week! As the inaugural grand prize I am treating the winner (me) to free dinner, my treat. Yay!

Here is the original by... A-ha. Give it a listen and see just how different these two versions are.


Thanks for playing everyone. The Cover Version can be found here.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Do it again! It's fun!

elopingcamel said...

I shall indeed. I will likely make it a little less tough though. Frankly, there just aren't enough people who knew the original song to even slightly guess this one correctly. I'd like to give you an honorary award though, Ryan for being the only contestant. Your prize will be the chance to play a board game of your choosing with me and our lovely wives (and Kate and new baby Young) quite soon. I will suggest Ticket to Ride Europe, but you may of course ignore any and all game suggestions that I make.

Ryan said...

I accept. I would like to thank my publisher, my stockbroker, the guy in the Smith's meat department, and especially my wife and daughter for making this possible. I couldn't have done it without you!

Taylor Clark said...

Hey man, here is some of my music.

taylorclark.bandcamp.com