Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Live And Intimate Episode 9: Rivers The Conductor

All right. Let's have some fun, eh? I stumbled upon (by seeking for it...conundrum?) this little gem of a Youtube page. Videos from a show that Rivers Cuomo (of Weezer fame) did with his "friends" at the release for Alone II: The Home Recordings. I specifically chose two songs from Pinkerton both because they add fun elements and because I freaking love that album still...after all this time...

Please. Enjoy.

Rivers Cuomo and friends - "Across the Sea"

Rivers Cuomo and friend - "Butterfly"


Last Episode

4 comments:

Matt said...

I love how he is reading the words off of a piece of paper. And that conductor get-up is classic! And Raditude is garbage.

elopingcamel said...

I'm curious why you dislike Raditude so much? I have only heard two songs (one time each) and I didn't think they were that bad. Any hope that it will grow on you?

Matt said...

There is a chance. I like "If You're Wondering If I want You To...". I heard that one a while ago and liked it, so it made me excited for the album. The rest of it is just not that great. Most of it is between lazy and average.

I can't be mad because he is making what he wants to make. He just doesn't want to make good music.

On a positive note, I did see a video of them playing Letterman while all of them were wearing Weezer Snuggies. That was funny.

llq said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.