Thursday, January 27, 2005

Papa's Poem Corner Episode 5: Into the Night Like Feces a Fire!

How could I contain the joy I feel at having Spring Break here at my doorstep, pushing his way on into my house, and me helpless to stop him for I am weak and bloated like a birthing camel.
So here it goes.


Break Me Off a Piece of that Fine Old Spring Stick

What joy! Spring Break!
My heart doth ache!
I've been dazed in a stupor for days.

My bottom is numb,
from endless sitting on my bum,
But now I'll stretch wings, and I'll play!

Just try and hold me back,
I'm the Human Heart-Attack!
To jail I won't go back!
I'm not black! I'm not black!

The ocean she calls me,
Come hither man banshee!
Fill my shoes with her sand.

Drink of her essence,
enslave all the peasants!
Flee from Human Heart-Attack Man!

Just try and hold me back,
I'm the Human Heart-Attack!
To jail I won't go back!
I'm not black! I'm not black!

Nothing could make my joy fade.
Not even were I to get spayed.
I'm jump roping with the Gay Chain!

Wrap me up like a crepe.
Gaseously doth my joy escape.
No pain feign I, plain insane!

Just try and hold me back,
I'm the Human Heart-Attack!
To jail I won't go back!
I'm not black! I'm not black.


May your Spring Breaks whenever they be, or not be (for you silly BYUians) bring you a plethora of bed wettings and joy.
Love,
Papa

No comments: